Well, hello there.
I had a busy day today. SARS, OT, dentist and one or two other errands. Our Cape Town weather is confusing and we are literally experiencing four seasons in one day. I’m not exactly envious of the JHB weather at the moment so it’s fine. Anyway. Some random updates.
- My life at SARS is mostly sorted. I spent nearly two hours there this morning and it turns out that they actually owe ME money, not the other way around. I have to take some more documents to them to finalise but I am rather chuffed that I will be able to buy a washing machine soon. Isn’t that just fabulous?
- After SARS, I went for breakfast at the Food Lovers Market which was OK. Rather noisy but I did enjoy eating by myself and reading my paper. When last did you eat out alone?
- I had planned to go and browse in a bookshop but decided to do some errands instead. After this I went for a lunch time appointment with the OT to talk about her findings of the assessment that she had with Child2 last week. She served up a main meal of SID/SPD along with a side salad of other developmental issues related to Vestibular and Proprioception or something like that. Am waiting for a report so I can explain it better to my DH who can never seem to get off work to for these things. I felt OK but typing that up but seeing now makes me feel a bit flat. OR something. I will blog about it once I feel ready to share some more.
- I also ran into the dentists rooms for a prescription for AB’s because I can feel my abscess flaring up. I really need to get those wisdom teeth removed. Was going to postpone it to next year but I suspect I may have to do it a lot sooner. How much time would I realistically need to take off work to recover from this?
- I had planned to have a solo movie experience but then I no longer felt like it. So I came home and wrote in my journal. I’m doing a journaling challenge from this blog. Instead of journaling in the comments section like I am supposed to be doing,I am doing it the old fashion way where you actually write in a blank book. I’m finding it to be quite therapeutic. When last did you write manual entries in a journal? (and I’m not talking about a blog post)
- I am LOVING the “SICK SICK SICK song from local artist Chiano Sky at the moment. I just think that it has the sexiest sound to it. If you click that link you can play the song – am too lazy to figure out how to upload a YouTube clip. What is your current favourite song?
- Anyway, am off to bed now to get in some reading. How was your Thursday?