…and actually, it’s been fantastic. This is how I did in June, my laziest month of the year so far.
- Knit. I have 3 scarves to get through (all gifts), two beanies (actually 3 if I’m going to make one for myself) as well as one set of fingerless gloves. These are small, quick items. I CAN and WILL finish them. I am on scarf number 2. Nothing else. Unfortunately I can’t read AND knit.
- Get things organised for July holiday. My leave has been approved. Everything else is still sketchy. I think I will probably spend this weekend working out more details.
2 Friend dates.Yes. One was a blind date which I haven’t yet blogged about. The other was a long, long, long lunch date.
- 2 outings with kids including one hike. Nope. Child1 wrote exams and it was cold. We vegged at home a lot on our VERY worn couch. Puzzles and Glee and books are all the rage at the moment between the kids.
- Get photo shoot over and done with. Eish. No. I was too lazy to even think about it!
1 times going out date with DH.We went out twice! 2 times at home dates with DH.We had an entire week of at home dates!
- Some form of exercise – I think I may continue with the Pilates. Went only once!
- Guitar lessons – every week. I only went twice
Do a bathroom cupboard declutter and at least ONE kitchen cupboard declutter (that Tupperware cupboard is driving me NUTS – I’ll be dumping A LOT of lunchboxes without lids).Yes! Read 1 times NF and 2 other books. I read 1 NF and 3 other books. Clearly Rose and I are a match made in heaven
- Organise a station for all recycling. No
- Send off 3 packages. One will going off this week.
Do one more thing off this list. I actually updated my About Me page on this blog and now I can’t find it. Any idea on WHERE my About Me page could be?
So….for July, my birthday month these are my plans
1. ENJOY my birthday. I’m going to be away from home.
2. Do something fun for my husband’s birthday. Perhaps you can suggest something? His birthday falls in the same week of my FIL’s one year anniversary of passing and I suspect that he may be “quiet”. How would you suggest we celebrate this birthday while acknowledging his sadness?
3. Organise my DH’s B-Day present.
4. Read 1 NF and 2 other books.
5. Swim in hot springs
6. Get a massage
7. Decide on what to buy myself as a birthday gift to myself.
8. Go exercise. I’ve been ordered to take part in this in October so I need to get my act together ASAP.
9. Prepare Child2 for his new school. Make a list of stuff that he needs to be able to do for Grade R and get cracking with him.
10. Relook at the money stuff. On the very last day of the month. Not going to ruin my birthday with this.
11. At least one friend date.
Am just thinking now that it’s downhill to December. What’s your July looking like?